From a single branch in Nairobi in 1999 to more than 50 branches in East Africa and around 1,800 staff today, Java House is on the move — and we would like you to join us on our journey.We are always looking for drivers to join our team.
Driving company vehicles for goods, staffs transportation and documents delivery.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Collection of supplies and delivery of goods/documents to designated locations.
• Ensuring proper confirmation and documentation of goods in transit.
• Ensuring vehicle is always maintained in good condition by safe driving and reporting maintenance issues on time.
• Observing rules and regulation on motor vehicle handling when driving.
• Maintaining proper records by filing log books on attended site.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Must have a valid driving license with the relevant class.
• Must have at least a KCSE certificate with a minimum C grade.
• Minimum 5 years driving experience in a commercial set up.
• Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations.
• Updated certificate of Good conduct.
• Letter of recommendation from the company worked.
• Good driving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Able to work well with other colleagues.
• Computer and mechanical Knowledge.