Service, maintain and repair machines and equipment in respect of the area of Electrical and Electronics.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Daily checking the electrical/electronic status of all machines, equipment at the assigned branches.
- Service, Repair and Maintain machines and equipment within the assigned units as need arises
- Purchasing of relevant spare parts required through authorization of maintenance supervisor.
- Maintain daily checklists as required.
- Ensure availability when required at any branch
- Ensure that all the interior and exterior building electrical, electronic works and lighting conform to the acceptable set brand standards.
- Report any malfunctioning of equipment beyond your scope to your superior.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Diploma/Certificate/ Trade Test in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- 3 years experience in maintenance field.
- Experience in electronic/electrical servicing or maintenance of hotel/restaurant kitchen equipment will be a distinct advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work alone (with little or no supervision).
- Resolving problems efficiently, quickly, in a timely manner.
- Adoptable and flexible.
- Quick leaner.
- Well disciplined, honest and responsible.
- Has Eye for details.