From a single branch in Nairobi in 1999 to more than 50 branches in East Africa and around 1,800 staff today, Java House is on the move — and we would like you to join us on our journey.
We are recruiting for several new and exciting positions in Kigali so if you are young, energetic, hospitable and looking to grow professionally, we invite you to apply now!
To take food and beverage orders from our guests and serve in a clean environment.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Taking food and beverage orders from customers and ensure prompt service delivery.
• Cleaning, clearing and organizing table condiments.
• Assist guests with easy menu navigation
• Guide the assigned trainee on the floor
• When on closing shift maintains service dry goods and crockery stocks as assigned
• Should have a sound menu and product knowledge.
• Should have a high school certificate mean grade of c plain
• Should have been in the company for at least six months.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good Listener
• Ability to up sell and inform our guest on new menu product.