From a single branch in Nairobi in 1999 to more than 50 branches in East Africa and around 1,800 staff today, Java House is on the move — and we would like you to join us on our journey.
We are recruiting for several new and exciting positions in Kigali so if you are young, energetic, hospitable and looking to grow professionally, we invite you to apply now!
Cooking and Preparation of food
Key Responsibility Areas
• Basic Preparation of food items
• Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in the kitchen
• Maintaining proper use of tools and equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• O- Level education.
• 1 year experience in a professional kitchen.
• Have basic culinary skills.
• Have sufficient product knowledge.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Work under pressure.
• Be computer literate.
• Have a certificate in food and beverage production.