From a single branch in Nairobi in 1999 to more than 50 branches in East Africa and around 1,800 staff today, Java House is on the move — and we would like you to join us on our journey.
We are recruiting for several new and exciting positions in Kigali so if you are young, energetic, hospitable and looking to grow professionally, we invite you to apply now!
• Clean all utensils and crockery from the restaurant
• Clean and sanitize all food preparation areas
• Maintain cleanliness of washrooms for both guests and staff
• Operate dishwashing machines
• Assist in basic food preparation as directed by the chef
• Ensure all health and safety food hygiene regulations are adhered toKnowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Personable, outgoing and a Team Player
• Ability to work long hours and under pressure
• Ability to carry out physically demanding tasks
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively
• Familiarity with basic food preparationEducation & Work Experience
• Should have a high school certificate mean grade of c plainPreferred
1. Diploma in Food Production or equivalent food service certification
2. HACCP training