We're looking for driver to be based in Nyali to join our team.
Driving company vehicles for goods and staffs transportation; and documents delivery.
Key responsible areas:
• Collection of supplies and delivery of goods/documents to designated locations.
• Ensuring proper confirmation and documentation of goods in transit.
• Ensuring vehicle is always maintained in good condition by safe driving and reporting maintenance issues on time.
• Observing rules and regulation on motor vehicle handling when driving.
• Maintaining proper records by filing log books on attended site.
Knowledge Skills and Capabilities
• Must have a valid driving license with the relevant class
• Must have at least a KCSE certificate with a minimum C grade
• Minimum 5 years driving experience in a commercial set up
• Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations
• Updated certificate of Good conduct
• Letter of recommendation from the company worked
• Good driving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to work well with other colleagues
• Computer and mechanical Knowledge