We're looking for Loyalty Officer to join our team.
Responsible for the end- to-end management of the Java House loyalty program to unlock revenue growth opportunities through customer engagement. This includes planning innovative solutions that will build long-lasting emotional connections with our customers, telling our story, redefining our business; and, of course, disrupting the market across our brand portfolios.
Planning & execution
- Contributing to the development of the annual customer loyalty and engagement plan
- Working with the Digital Brand Manager to define end to end engagement strategy, developing relevant and compelling propositions
- Develop insights into guest needs, to drive guest- centric focus that challenge existing ways of managing value
- Develop tactics to improve customer experience, increase repeat rate & focus on cross sale to generate more revenue.
- Work closely with the innovation, brand strategy team and wider customer marketing team to shape the design of customer value propositions, commercial analysis and in-life phases
- Driving engagement, building customer loyalty and ultimately Customer Lifetime value
- Responsible for supporting the day to day running of the loyalty program infrastructure
- Identifying and resolving issues that impact member experience and sharing best practice
- Continuously improve and innovate the customer loyalty program in line with best-fit for the customers
- Coming up with tactical design and communications initiatives to attract and retain customers
- Recommend new approach to database marketing programs to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
Responsible for overall performance of the Java house loyalty program across the different customer segmentation.
A degree in Information Technology or digital marketing
• Entry level
• A marketing background will be an advantage
• Experience running customer loyalty schemes will be an added advantage
• Analytical skills, specifically in the areas of Financial and Customer Data.
• Ability to interpret complex data and use this information to identify conclusion and course of action.
• Ability to develop creative marketing solutions, campaigns and propositions