We're looking for a Brand Marketer to join our team.
Develop tactical drivers for all Java House brands, constantly monitoring the external environment to ensure that the brand maximizes the opportunity within a specified region. The Brand Marketer assists in brand guardianship and alignment at branch and local community level. They will be directly responsible for generating increased sales and guest counts through in-house and local store marketing efforts as directed by the Senior Brand Manager/Area Manager/ Restaurant Manager.
Key Responsibility Areas
Marketing Program Implementations:
• Support execution of national marketing efforts and reinforce national promotions with local store marketing activities
• Supports Java House’s internal activities involved in increasing restaurant involvement
• Initiate localized promotions and community campaigns
• Conduct monthly brand audits at each branch and follow through action plans
Regional Marketing & Administration:
• Analyze the restaurant’s current branch position in the market and develop a local community map for each branch
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant’s current LSM programs
• Make recommendations on the restaurant marketing mix dependent on consumer, competition and store characteristics
• Plan and execute a 12 months LRM Plan for each restaurant within the area
• Evaluate each program upon completion to determine what went smoothly and how things can be improved for the next campaign & make actionable recommendations
• Complete tracking reports and submit to the Senior Brand Manager/Head of Marketing/Branch Manager/Area Manager/Operations Manager on a weekly basis
Communications & Alignment
• Ensure regional campaigns are well briefed to the branches and also support Local Store Marketers
• Generate Agency and internal briefs for all local campaigns and promotions
• Generate report on regional campaign performance
• Liaise with Multi-Unit & Branch Managers on campaign execution
• Ensure all campaigns are duly signed off
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
2 to 3 years of hospitality or advertising (agency) experience.
Special Conditions of Employment:
• Flexibility to travel
• Driver’s License preferred
• Good computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, and especially PowerPoint.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good organizational, time management and product management skills.
• Ability to multi-task to meet aggressive time schedules.
• Good problem-solving ability with vision and creativity.
• Good teamwork and collaboration skills, Social & digital media fanatic.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a competitive drive, wants to dominate the competition.
• Some local travel is required, including community involvement, school visits, etc