Java House is currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Customer Service Coordinator based in Nairobi.
A customer service coordinator will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers by using the right methods/tools e.g tracker
• Develop and maintain a positive client relationship by providing routine follow-up customer service calls
• Rectify problems, such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications
• Respond to customer enquiries, providing turnaround within two hours
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on the team, as well as cross functionally
• Follow communication procedures, procurement guidelines and policies
• Ensures proper filling and documentation of procurement documents
• Note tacker in Procurement meetings
• Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
• Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
• Contacting suppliers to schedule deliveries or to discuss shortages or missed deliveries.
• Any other duty assigned
• Diploma in Business Administration
• 2 years working experience in Customer Service ( FMCG environment will be an added advantage)
• Should have interest in Restaurant or hospitality industry
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• More than one year experience is service industry
• High Integrity
• Patience and work under pressure
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, and especially PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to use positive language
• Time management skills