Java House is currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of local store marketer based in Nairobi.
To assist the Graphic Designer to develop on-brand marketing collateral and develop touch points for various media; online and offline as required to support the business.
Key Responsibility Areas
Marketing Program Implementations:
• Support execution of national marketing efforts and reinforce national promotions with local store marketing activities
• Supports Java House’s internal activities involved in increasing restaurant involvement.
• Obtain approval for all marketing plans from the Brand Manager
• Follow through on all details of the marketing programs
• Collaborates all engagements with the Brand Manager/Area Manager/ Branch Manager
Planning & Administration:
• Analyze the restaurant’s current business position in the market
• Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant’s current LSM programs
• Make recommendations on the restaurant marketing mix dependent on consumer, competition and store characteristics
• Plan and execute a 12 months LRM Plan for each restaurant and per region
• Evaluate each program upon completion to determine what went smoothly and how things can be improved for the next campaign
• Complete tracking reports and submit to Brand Manager/Marketing Manager/Area Manager/Operations Manager on a weekly basis
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field
• Flexibility to travel
• Driver’s License preferred
• Good computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, and especially PowerPoint
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational, time management and product management skills
• Ability to multi-task to meet aggressive time schedules
• Good problem-solving ability with vision and creativity
• Good teamwork and collaboration skills, Social & digital media fanatic
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a competitive drive, wants to dominate the competition
• 1 to 2 years of hospitality or retail marketing experience.