360 Degrees Pizza: Kenya
360 degrees pizza is currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Assistant Branch Manager based in Nairobi.
Oversee, direct and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and offer Branch leadership necessary to achieve objectives in sales, operational costs, guest service and satisfaction, food/drink quality, cleanliness/Hygiene and overall restaurant sanitation.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all restaurant policies and procedures, standards specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis
• Ensure compliance with health and safety, food preparation and serving, repair and maintenance
• Ensure company objectives in sales, service quality, appearance of facility and hygiene through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment through organizing and supervising regular Branch deep cleaning
• Adhere to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures
• Prevent, handle and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service
• Train and review financial statements and activity reports, other performance data to measure productivity of goal achievement to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement
• Sample food and drink items by testing to ensure palatability and flavor conformity through regular store audits
• Prevent and resolve personnel problems
• Administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures at branch level
• Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety
• Organize Branch H.O.Ds meetings and offer leadership seeking to develop the team for continuous improvement
• Managing staff shifts to ensure balanced strength across all departments
• Conduct regular performance reviews for subordinate staff
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Ensure that all Implemented policies and protocols are adhered to maintain future restaurant operations
• Ability to communicate clearly in English
• Ability to review P&L
• .Ability to mentor, train and develop people
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system
• Must be prepared to work under pressure
• Must have the ability to co-ordinate, demonstrate good core ethics and values.
• Must be result oriented, self driven, articulate and pro-active.
• Must have the ability to make quick and sound decisions.
• Acute financial management skills
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
Special Conditions of Employment:
• Must have a degree/diploma in food & Beverage service or an equivalent of the same from a well-recognized institution
• Have a competent knowledge on Customer Service and people management system.
• Computer literate
• Three or more years of front-of-the-house operations and/or experience as an Assistant manager in the service or food and beverage industry
• Establishing Focus
• Providing Motivational Support
• Fostering Teamwork
• Empowering and developing Others
• Flexible and adaptable to new environment.
• Ability to manage Performance
• Interpersonal relationships.
• Result oriented.