360 Degrees Pizza: Kenya
360 degrees pizza is currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Accountant Trainee based in Nairobi.
To take and serve food and beverage orders to our guests in a clean environment and ensure all guests are promptly attended to, in accordance to 360 service standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Presenting a variety of menu options and take lead on suggestive selling based on customer preferences
• Assist the guest navigate through the menu comfortably
• Taking orders and delivering them to the table neatly and accurately in accordance to the ticket specification
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
• Check patrons keenly to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
• Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers
• Ability to work under pressure and long hours
• Ability to up sell and inform our guest on new menu product
• Must be a team player
• Must be customer-oriented
• Must have proper planning skills
• Must have Point Of Sale skills
• Should have inter-personal skills
• Flexible and accommodative
• Must be result oriented, self-driven, articulate and pro-active.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Adaptable and flexible
• Able to prioritize work efficiently
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good Listener
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent customer care skills