Java House is currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of a Hygiene Officer based in Kampala.Role
To generate significant sales growth across the product portfolio to all identified segments and channels.
Key Responsibility Areas.
- To identify and develop business opportunities from the market.
- Conduct retail audits as necessary and taking appropriate action to address the gaps realized in bid to meet sales target.
- Manage sales effort e.g. Follow up on raised orders and ensure timely deliveries.
- Facilitate signing of supply proposals and associated contracts documents to new customers.
- Coordinate and participate in trade marketing activities e.g. Introduction/ training of new or existing products to retail partners.
- Ensure all sales and expense reports are received on time.
- Utilize market data to improve placement and retail support.
- Develop relationship at store, wholesale and manufacturer level and communicating regularly to ensure the look of success is maintained.
- Train and motivate retail customer team members at store level about product.
- Responsible for building customer relationships.
- Ensure best product placement and presence
- Listen to customers and consumers for points of brand and company improvement.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- High value client acquisition and success in exceeding sales targets.
- Successful track record managing relationships.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Establishing viable account and activity plans
- FMCG experience will be highly regarded
- Driver's license
- Account Portfolio management.
- Account and activity planning.
- Network of cafe and industry contacts.
- Achieving set sales sales and volume targets.
- Good presentation skills.
- Time management.
- Strong sales and territory management skills.
- Self-motivation and ambitious nature.
- Advance interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication.