Java House is currently looking for a hardworking, competent and experienced Branch Manager.
Oversee, direct, and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and offer Branch leadership necessary to achieve objectives in sales, operational costs, guest service and satisfaction, food/drink quality, cleanliness/Hygiene, and overall restaurant sanitation.Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure that all restaurant policies and procedures, standards specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety, food preparation and serving, repair, and maintenance.
• Ensure company objectives in sales, service quality, the appearance of facility and hygiene through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment through organizing and supervising regular Branch deep cleaning.
• Adhere to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Prevent, handle and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
• Train and review financial statements and activity reports, other performance data to measure the productivity of goal achievement to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
• Sample food and drink items by testing to ensure palatability and flavor conformity through regular store audits.
• Prevent and resolve personnel problems
• Administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures at the branch level.
• Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
• Organize Branch H.O.Ds meetings and offer leadership seeking to develop the team for continuous improvement.
• Managing staff shifts to ensure balanced strength across all departments.
• Conduct regular performance reviews for subordinate staff.Key Results Area
• Directly involved in driving & analyzing the store's performance and ensure that the set budget is achieved on operational cost, sales, and labor optimization.
• Training of Branch staff and coordinate their progress to ensure the set procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure guest’s satisfaction is met through consistently auditing the branch operations on a daily basis
• Enforce operational practices of the branch, making sure it runs smoothly and complies with food safety requirements.
• Ensure that the par levels of both Crockery and Food/non-food items are adhered and encourage suggestive selling to maximize revenue. Qualifications
• Ability to communicate clearly in English.
• Ability to review P&L
• .Ability to mentor, train and develop people
• Strong analytical skills.
• Able to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system
• Must be prepared to work under pressure.
• Must have the ability to coordinate skills; demonstrate good core ethics and values.
• Must be result oriented, self-driven, articulate and pro-active.
• Must have the ability to make quick and sound decisions.Special Conditions of Employment:
• Must have a degree/diploma in Food & Beverage service or an equivalent of the same from a well-recognized institution.
• Have a competent knowledge of Customer Service and people management system.
• Computer literate in MS Suite.
• Three or more years of front-of-the-house operations and/or experience as an Assistant Manager in the service or food and beverage industry experience.