To usher customers into the Restaurant, offer menus and ensure they are attended to by herself or the service personnel in a timely manner.Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet greet and seat all guest in the restaurant.
• Organize and reserve tables for large groups and bookings
• Maintain clean menus, baby chairs, crockery and cutlery in taking away stations.
• Ensure all seated and takeaway guests are attended to.
• Assist manager and chef in any communications of special for the day and run outs
• Ensure necessary orders for proper mis-en-place are given to the manager for ordering.
• Assist in picking takeaway orders via phone.
• Ensures guests’ needs are met in the entire dining experience.
• Contribute to team effort to achieve customer satisfaction.Knowledge, Skill, and AbilitiesKey Result Areas
• Ensure all guests are sat immediately they walk into the restaurant.
• Inform every guest on any new specials available in the restaurant.
• Adhere to laid down company policies on grooming.
• Tend to special need guests and requests
• Ensure all cleaning cloths are well soaked in sanitizers.
• Share guests’ feedback to the manager.
• Must be adaptable, accommodative and flexible.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have the ability to coordinate skills; demonstrate good core ethics and values.
• Must be self –driven and pro-active.
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• The good fluent communicator in English.
• Attentive to detail
Special Conditions of Employment:
• Should have interest in Restaurant or hospitality industry.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• More than one year of experience is the service industry.