Production of food and maintenance of hygiene in kitchen.Key Responsibility Areas
• Directly in charge of all basic food preparation.
• Ensuring station set up
• Assist in the operations of branch kitchen in the absence of the heads.
• Ensure high level of hygiene in allocated section
• Ensure production of quality food products with minimum wastage
• Handles main tools and equipment
• Advising and giving of necessary feedback to supervisors on section challengesKnowledge, Skill and AbilitiesRequired:
• Should have certificate or diploma in food and beverage production from recognized institution.
• Have basic knowledge of food cost control.
• Be competent in food production and recipe interpretationSkills:
• Good leadership skills.
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to coordinate the kitchen in the absence of the heads.
• Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• Be computer literate.