To support the Guest Relations/Operations Team in the daily operation of enhancing the guest's experience.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Promptly address guests’ requests,
• Actively listen to and resolve complaints promptly,
• Data entry and analytics,
• Possess detailed information about the restaurant/brands as well as the competition,
• Regular branch visits to appraise oneself with the branch operations,
• Immediate reporting of food safety incidences/cases and accurate data capture,
• Brief and keep the Operations manager/Guest Relations Executive informed of everything that requires his/her extra attention in regards to guest feedback,
• Help conduct regular and extensive market research,
• Provide information about facilities, programs, offers and other services offered by the company when requested by the customer,
• Any other duty assigned.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
• Familiarity and interest in the industry’s latest trends,
• Proficiency in English and Kiswahili,
• Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills,
• Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation,
• BS degree in hospitality management, public relations/communication, business administration or related field
• Working experience in hospitality (added advantage)
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Flexible and adaptable
• People skills
• Ensure guest queries and requests are resolved promptly
• Guest relationship management
• Ensure there are high and prompt engagement levels on our social media platforms
• Ensure guests receive accurate information/feedback based on their queries